Tuesday, December 25, 2012

We Wish You A Merry Christmas

We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! 
 We wish you the best day ever
And hope all your Christmas endeavors
Are super-fun, amazing, and clever
And that your New Year's rocks, too!

Oh, come tell me what your doing
All my relatives just flew in
From Mexico and Jerusalem
For the holidays
Both Christmas trees and menorahs
It can be confusing for us,
 When we break into a chorus
Of "oh ha" (oh ha! ) and "oh ya" (Oh ya! )
Good presents I'll give
To chickens A through Z
Peep, get away from that popcorn
I'm saving that for me!
Sorry Ruby 
We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
We wish you a merry Christmas 
we wish you a merry Christmas
and
a happy new year!\

Good peaking I'll give
To all of you chickens
That's how I say "Merry Christmas"
I ain't good with words.

I wish and want to rule you
In laying I'm going to school you
I won't sugarcoat or fool you
Your New Year's looks grim.


I warn you, my new feathers
Will force you to serve me later
So why not just choose to cater

To my every win? 


We wish your every endeavor
Makes this the best Christmas ever
And we're all so glad that we will never
Mention figgy pudding...



Oh, great. Well now we've mentioned it.


You know, no one would have noticed if you'd have just kept your mouth shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment