Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day From Our Love Bird:

Listen, baby, ain't no mountain high, Ain't no valley low, ain't no river wide enough, baby
If you need me, call me, no matter where you are No matter how far, 
don't worry baby
Just call my name, I'll be there in a hurry You don't have to worry

'Cause baby, there ain't no mountain high enough
Ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough
To keep me from getting to you, baby
Oh no darling, 
no wind, no rain No winters cold can stop me baby
If you ever in trouble, I'll be there on the double
Just send for me, oh baby  

 My love is alive way down in my heart Although we are miles apart
If you ever need a helping hand I'll be there on the double just as fast as I can
Don't you know that there ain't no mountain high enough
Ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough
To keep me from getting to you, baby


Ain't No Mountain High Enough  By: Marvin Gaye


No comments:

Post a Comment