Monday, November 26, 2012

Birthday Blast

On the Day of my Birthday, My chickens planed on getting me something

A few hours later, the chickens got together to discuse what they got for me.





In the end, Zoey lost her feather, Bebe ate the worm, Amber used the hair bow, Ruby sold the lights and Coco's butterfly flew away, and all the chickens ate the corn, oreos, and the popcorn. Princess just sat the hole time crying about how she forgot my birthday. :)

But on my birthday (today) Bebe, and Zoey all got in the nesting box and layed their brown eggs, Peep, instead of brown layed a pink egg, and Oreo layed a dark chocolate egg, and Princess layed an egg. 
AND COCO LAYED AN EGG!!!!! 
(i`ll post her egg tomorrow)
That may sound boring just a bunch of eggs but it was the best and only present they ever gave me.



~Madi   12 years old today

No comments:

Post a Comment