Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pre-Christmas the time before actual Christmas.

It's time for Princess daily dirt!!!!

Welcome to Princess daily dirt the show where i observe stuff and tell you about it.
so I've observed that Christmas stuff is already on the shelf's and for sale at the stores!
There is lights and bows and singing Santa toys. Those things are creepy! And don't get me started on 
Elf On the Shelf.
Best of Elf on the Shelf ;)

I mean look at his i can't even Get a drink without running into this creep. Peep got us one and he didn't survive last year. Lets just say that the got into the campfire by accented. :)

And that Singing Santa didn't like me he keeped moaning at me.
"Mo...... MO.......... MO....."

It turns out i am really good at never getting anything good for Christmas because I never win.
At anything.
EVER.


And what about the day we go turkey-back-riding.

IT's like we skipped all that and went to
PRE-CHRISTMAS
that's before the actual Christmas

And i Hate those people who sit and tell you they got all there Christmas shopping done and its not even summer! Ya well mines done too, cause i'm not getting you anything!!
And i like to wait till the last minute to get it all done! or disappoint everyone.

well i gotta go i'm just one more colored egg from getting all my Easter shopping done for next year!
YAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment